Eau Claire County HealthWatch Coalition
12:00-1:30pm - Mar. 7, 2019
12:00-1:30pm - May. 2, 2019
12:00-1:30pm - Jul. 11, 2019
12:00-1:30pm - Sept. 5, 2019
12:00-1:30pm - Nov. 7, 2019
What We Do…
The Coalition works to improve the delivery and quality of health care services to people with low incomes in Eau Claire County.
Goals & Objectives...
1. Advocate on access to health care coverage and service issues to the state, county, and local agencies and managed care organizations;
2. Monitor, develop, and promote strategies to address access to quality health care coverage, including BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid;
3. Promote collaboration of interested organizations, groups and individuals;
4. Support innovative strategies to provide advocacy and services to family Medicaid and BadgerCare enrollees that promote access to coverage and care;
5. Promote the education of health care service providers.
Who Can Join…
ANYONE! There is no “membership” or fee required to attend the coalition meetings. However, we do encourage regular attendees to sign up for a membership or subscription to HealthWatch Wisconsin, the statewide organization, in order to leverage the coalition’s impact. You can do so here.
When & Where...
Meetings generally occur the first Thursday of every 2 month(s) from 12:00pm to 1:30pm. The address is 1221 Whipple St., Lower Level Courtyard Room1, Eau Claire, WI 54703. (From the Main Lobby go across the information desk and take the elevators to the lower level. Go straight passed the bathrooms, which will be on your left and the tables and booths to the cafeteria will be on your right. Go straight to the Courtyard room 2.)
Contact TJ Atkins by email or phone: 715.852.5667