Refer a Client to ABC for Health, Inc.
ABC for Health is a Wisconsin-based, nonprofit public interest law firm dedicated to linking children and families, particularly those with special needs, to health care benefits and services.
ABC for Health can assist or help refer Wisconsin residents who:
- Are having trouble paying medical bills
- Have lost or will lose health coverage
- Need help determining which health coverage is right for them
- Need help determining eligibility for health benefits
- Have a pre-existing condition and can’t find health care coverage
- Are interested in applying for coverage programs such as BadgerCare Plus
- Received a claims denial or are in a dispute with their private insurer
- Received a denial of coverage from BadgerCare
- Have questions about having BadgerCare and private insurance at the same time
- Have questions about using their benefits
- Would like to know how health care reform will affect their coverage
You can refer a client by email, phone, or fax:*
Email:Send us an email with your client's name, phone number, and a short summary in in the body of the email.
Phone: Call (608) 261-6939. Please leave a message
with your client's name and phone number.
Fax: Fax your client's name and phone number to (608) 261-6938.
*Please understand that contacting ABC for Health does not immediately establish an attorney-client relationship.
©1994-2020 - ABC for Health, Inc.