Refer a Client to ABC for Health, Inc.
ABC for Health is a Wisconsin-based, nonprofit public interest law firm dedicated to linking children and families, particularly those with special needs, to health care benefits and services.
ABC for Health can assist or help refer Wisconsin residents who:
- Are having trouble paying medical bills
- Have lost or will lose health coverage
- Need help determining which health coverage is right for them
- Need help determining eligibility for health benefits
- Have a pre-existing condition and can’t find health care coverage
- Are interested in applying for coverage programs such as BadgerCare Plus
- Received a claims denial or are in a dispute with their private insurer
- Received a denial of coverage from BadgerCare
- Have questions about having BadgerCare and private insurance at the same time
- Have questions about using their benefits
- Would like to know how health care reform will affect their coverage
You can refer a client by phone, fax, or secure email:*
Phone: Call (608) 261-6939 and speak with one of our advocates.
Fax: Fax (608) 261-6938 with your name and contact info, your client's name and contact, and a short summary of the issue.
Email: Send us a secure email with a short summary of the issue in the body of the email.
*Please understand that contacting ABC for Health does not immediately establish an attorney-client relationship.
©1994-2020 - ABC for Health, Inc.